Mother Of All Mods:
Awesome mod - based mainly on coalesced(configuration file) - for 'Mass Effect 3' Single player. Installer offers different presets of modifications. Includes 4 combat versions, "Lite" version (without additional keybinds) and beloved OnlyArmor version. Supports 7 languages: ENG, FRA, ITA, ESN, DEU, POL, RUS.
It's not mine,all credits go to teh original authors which I listed in the credits section.
- Four weapon/combat tweak versions:
1) "DefaultAmmo" = Default ammo, magsize and weapon damage, including balanced new heavy weapons. The successor to v1.4AO. Suitable for all difficulty presets.
2) "RealisticCombat" = "DefaultAmmo version" with increased weapon damgae for AI and Player and Henchmen. Brought back from v1.4FULL. Suitable for all difficulty presets.
3) "InfiniteAmmo" =Infinite ammo, but damage is default. Heavies unchanged from v2.1. and deal high damage. The successor to v1.5FINAL. Suitable for Top Difficulty presets only. Or modding platform.
4) "FunCombat" = "InfiniteAmmo version" with 10x lowered weapon damage + 10x increased rate of fire for Player and Hench weapons; including Heavies downgraded damage(now they are more like base guns). Experimental version created in v2.2 M.O.A.M. Suitable for all difficulty presets.
Lite version 5) Default ammo, default damage, NO additional keybinds (original bioinput.ini)
Only Armor (OA) 6) Title says it all. Clean coalesced with only appearance additions.
Keybindings multipurpose layout (Lite version does not have keybinds) - Finetuned keyboard. Andvanced console commands for fun, modding, video and snapshot making. - Keybinds list integrated in game manual. Press [Esc] and select "KEYBINDS"
Armor&Outfits - Unlocks every Outfit wearable by the player in Single Player (including another "unfinished" N7 Set (labeled as "Spectre armor") and the Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Armor and more...) - Unlocks all exclusive mini DLCs (Collector Rifle, Reckoning Armor, etc) - Unlocks all outfits from Start - Helmets (both M and F) added as customizable Shoulders, Arms, Legs to give unlimited combinations. - More Material options - More Pattern options (transparency presets only). If you want to make a new shape for a pattern, then refer to this project: Social.bioware.com - More Lights colors
Stores - Unlocks all stores and items from the start of game. - Stores look better. Easy to tell what store it is. Price markup eliminated. Items sorted by category and Alphabetically from A to Z. - Spectre Supermarket(requisitions) sells ALL weapons & all weapon-mods. This includes | the 'Resurgence Pack' weapons | 'From Ashes' particle rifle (if you have 'from ashes' DLC) | 'Firefight pack' (if you have it) | Leviathan MODs. The Rebellion Pack Weapons were there as well, but unfortunately they appeared blank due to the way Bioware coded it and we will probably never get to use these weapons (& future MP DLC too) in single player unless they release them in another DLC. Only 3 price groups: 3k = Military grade, 5k = Spectre grade, 10k = Prototype grade. You need 420k to buy all 'Level 1' firearms (including weapon mods). Note that more funds may be needed when future dlc stuff will be added.
Guns - All guns unlocked at the beginning - 17!!! weapon-mods for every weapon. - 9!!! Heavy weapons fully functional (use numpad) - Encumbrance wheight affected by every gun - more fair.
Gameplay (nothing major) - Grenades and MediGel capacity up to 12 - Fuel efficiency reduced (uses more fuel) - Fuel capacity highered (1500) - Values of War Assets changed - Facebook's "General Shermann" as additional reward for Multiplayer - Faster planet scanning, slower reaper ships
Character Creation - Tons of pregenerated faces added to the faces cycle (male and female)
Graphic Changes NOTE: For maximum performance also get "additionalgraphicchanges.rar" file (Some changes are for NVIDIA only) - Decals (shots in walls) stay much longer (nearly forever) - Dropped weapons stay much longer (nearly forever) - detail Mode increased - Selfshadowing enabled - Shadowresolution highered